Directory depth question - Album depth?

Get help with installation and running Pigalle picture gallery here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Development Team

Directory depth question - Album depth?

Postby BigNick0 on Fri May 21, 2004 3:27 pm

Ok, here's another one:

I have my ImageMagick converter working now! Thanks!

I added an album with a directory structure like:

/scans
-1940s
-1950s

Pigalle doesn't seem to want to go BEYOND the first SUB-LEVEL. Is this normal? How deep can my structure go?

Also, this may be obvious, but how do I define a primary photo for my album titles?

THanks!

-Nick
BigNick0

Re: Directory depth question - Album depth?

Postby pipo on Fri May 21, 2004 3:43 pm

BigNick0 wrote:Pigalle doesn't seem to want to go BEYOND the first SUB-LEVEL. Is this normal? How deep can my structure go?

Only 1 sublevel is supported in Pigalle. But if I got your structure right, you only have 1 sublevel, so this shouldn't be a problem.
As an example, check the sublevels of the Testalbum in http://pigalle.phpee.com/index.php?mode=album&alb=Testalbum

BigNick0 wrote:Also, this may be obvious, but how do I define a primary photo for my album titles?

log in with a moderator user (e.g. the default admin user), browse into your album and sub-album, click on an image, below, you'll find the following two links:
  • define as main
  • define as main of superalbum
The meaning of those should be self-explanatory.
Philip Iezzi - Development Team Leader, phpee.com
PHPee.com | Downloads | PPhlogger
hosted by Onlime Webhosting
pipo
Site Admin

re: sublevel

Postby BigNick0 on Fri May 21, 2004 3:50 pm

Sorry, my original post didn't show the right structure. I actually do have TWO sublevels. So that explains the problem I'm having. I'll have to flatten out my photo archive.

And thanks for the tip. Thats just what I was looking for. I expected to see it on the page where you edit the album.

Thanks again!

-Nick
BigNick0

Postby NotMe on Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:46 am

Is it possible to implement more than one sublevel?

Maybe it could be done by 'hacking' the recursion in Sd_DirScan.class.php or so (the scan function is in there). Well, writing code is not my best virtue ;-)

It would be very nice if it becomes possible in the future!

Thanks in advance!
NotMe

Return to Pigalle Support