Questions about Pigalle

Get help with installation and running Pigalle picture gallery here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Development Team

Questions about Pigalle

Postby locojones on Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:36 pm

It is so difficult to find a simple photo gallery today. I was surprised when I ran across your product for that very reason - it offers the essentials without the bloat. I especially like the ability of the user to choose the display size of the image that they want to see.

I have some questions though, since I don't yet have a PHP5 environment to test this script in.

1) The albums in the demo are listed vertically. Is it difficult, or even possible, to have albums scroll horizontally (for example, three albums listed per row?)

2) Is it possible to generate uniform sized thumbnails from this script? Even if all my images are of different dimensions, is it possible to have the script present, for example, 100x100 pixel square thumbnails?

3) I see that the demo albums currently present just the EXIF data for each photo. Would it be difficult to add a description for each photo?

4) Does the database store the number of times each photo is viewed in order to pull out the most popular pictures, for instance?

5) Is there a demo for the Administration area of this script?

Thanks!
locojones

Postby mark dorf on Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:19 pm

No one answered this question. Why?
Isn't this a support forum?
mark dorf

Postby sdjl on Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:31 pm

mark dorf wrote:No one answered this question. Why?

Observant. I'm only the moderator for the PPHLogger stem forum.

mark dorf wrote:Isn't this a support forum?

Yes.

David
sdjl

Return to Pigalle Support