problem with user administration

Get help with installation and running YaBook guestbook here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Development Team

problem with user administration

Postby easterlingman on Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:04 pm

I've run into a problem with administering users.. after installing for the first time and logging in with the default admin and password, I attempt to change the default admin's username and password, but after doing so my database seems to have been corrupted, because I get the errors:
Code: Select all
Warning: main(./private/lang//lang_main.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in yabook/private/index.inc.php on line 86

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './private/lang//lang_main.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in yabook/private/index.inc.php on line 86

and the script dies unless I remove the database and start again - i can also avoid this by making a new user, logging out of the default user, logging in with the new user, and deleting the default user, so I assume it has something to do with the discrepancy between a user modifying his own account while he's logged in... you should probably disable this ability as it seems to completely fark the install
easterlingman

Return to YaBook Support