Importing data from other PPHLogger installation

Get help with installation and running PPhlogger 2.2.x here.
Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Development Team

Importing data from other PPHLogger installation

Postby will on Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:53 pm

I have succesfullt imported all the data from one installation of PPHlogger to a new one I just set up. The data is in the tables, the useraccount is set up, and I can see the data I imported.

The problem is that it only shows data for this month, though I have data dating back at least a year. I think it's doing this because I installed PPHlogger yesterday, so it is only showing data for this month.

How do I get it to show the full history of data? Is there a date field somewhere in the DB that must be changed? Or in a config file?
will

Postby sdjl on Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:19 pm

There's probably a setting you need to toggle in the setup somewhere.
Is it only showing one month in the calendar?

David
sdjl

Postby will on Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:00 pm

sdjl wrote:There's probably a setting you need to toggle in the setup somewhere.
Is it only showing one month in the calendar?

David

I found the setting in the Setup where you can display more months on the calendar, which works fine, but the actual data still only displays this month. Same is true of all other places where you would view stats - it only displays this month, even though the data goes back two years and is in the database.
will

Postby sdjl on Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:55 pm

There's a setting somewhere else which relates to how many logs it should show. If i remember rightly, setting it to 0 will show however many logs you have. There's normally a "next" link at the bottom of the logs which allows you to see the rest of the stats.

With regards to the calendar, i think it's a bug when it generates the calendar. You could try clicking the clean up button underneath the calendar.
For an explanation of what this does, look here:
http://pphlogger.phpee.com/doc.html#troublesh

David
sdjl

Postby will on Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:53 pm

I did get all the data to show up in everything but the Calendar. Attempting to 'clean-up' didn't help, so it must be the bug you refer to. Unfortunately, the client I am setting this up for really liked seeing his data in the Calendar view, so if you have any ideas on how to fix that, I would be very thankful.
will

Postby sdjl on Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:04 pm

It's an ongoing issue that i've managed to work out the underlying issue for.
If pphlogger continues in development, i'm sure this issue will be addressed.
Do bear in mind though, ppphlogger hasn't been touched in about three years so i wouldn't expect anything soon.

David
sdjl

Postby will on Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:23 am

sdjl wrote:It's an ongoing issue that i've managed to work out the underlying issue for.
If pphlogger continues in development, i'm sure this issue will be addressed.
Do bear in mind though, ppphlogger hasn't been touched in about three years so i wouldn't expect anything soon.

David

If you could give me a hint as to where I can start digging and what the underlying problem is, I don't mind trying to figure it out.
will

Postby sdjl on Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:16 pm

The calendar code is worth looking. I've not used pphlogger or had a look through its code for absolutely ages so i'm too sure myself.
If i remember rightly, the calendar code is contained inside a seperate file in the includes directory. Other than that, i don't think i'll be much use!

David
sdjl

Problem with unique hits and page impression

Postby ebac on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:04 am

Hi!

I moved my stats to a new server.

The dspLogs.php shows me all the hits in the correct way but dspCalendar.php shows the 'unique hits' only from the day I installed phlogger in the new server.

Moreover, if I click 'show all pageimpressions' in dspCalendar.php, it shows me the correct statistics (the entire statistic of the user)!

Why 'unique hits' only shows data from the day of new installation on?

Thank you

Enrico
ebac

Return to PPhlogger Support