phpee.com Forum Moderators Wanted!!!

Read me first before posting anywhere!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Development Team

Postby pipo on Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:41 pm

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been around so much lately. Things have been a little hectic here with my studies and some personal issues.
Pretty soon I'm going to start my diploma work at university and at the same time I should definitely go on with work on PPhlogger3, the next generation of PowerPhlogger, which I have neglected for more than a year now.

So, I won't be able to provide you with sufficient support. This forum is intended as a support forum where users do help other users. There are enough people around who got decent knowledge of PowerPhlogger and so I don't think this actually is a problem.

I'd like to ask for a few volunteers to help moderate the forums, and just make sure nothing gets out of hand. I will try to get around at least once a day in the meantime to try to keep up.

It will be easy & fun to be a moderator for phpee.com forums. The positions will not require a ton of work... just what you can do, when you can is all that we ask for such a position.

If you have had experience with other fourms moderating, please let me know where, and what bulletin board software (phpBB, vBulletin, etc.) that you have used. Also, please let me know if you haven't had any experience as well. I will not exclude someone solely on this, but experience would be helpful.

Please contact me via email if you are interested.
Thanks a lot!
Philip Iezzi - Development Team Leader, phpee.com
PHPee.com | Downloads | PPhlogger
hosted by Onlime Webhosting
pipo
Site Admin

Return to Announcements