Search bots logger

Moderators: Moderator Team, Development Team

Search bots logger

Postby max2000 on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:41 pm

I would like to have the search bots logged in a separate list and hopefully to be able to export historic data to process them with external programs (i know there is some freeware to do this).
As far as i understand this is not possible with the present version if pphlogger and the web pages are not in the same domain (or server?).

I've been seraching a lot for this feature, please consider that it will turn your statistics from better to UNIQUE :P
max2000

Re: Search bots logger

Postby lohis on Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:13 pm

max2000 wrote:I would like to have the search bots logged in a separate list and hopefully to be able to export historic data to process them with external programs (i know there is some freeware to do this).
As far as i understand this is not possible with the present version if pphlogger and the web pages are not in the same domain (or server?).

I've been seraching a lot for this feature, please consider that it will turn your statistics from better to UNIQUE :P

zhat would be really great
lohis

Re: Search bots logger

Postby V@no on Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:57 am

max2000 wrote:As far as i understand this is not possible with the present version if pphlogger and the web pages are not in the same domain (or server?).
if I'm not misstaken, if your pphlogger script located on other server, u wont be able log bots at all, because most of them dont support javascript and might ignore <noscript></noscript> tags as well.
The only 100% proof sollution is call pphlogger through PHP, witch require have it on the same server.
V@no

Return to Phlogger3 feature requests