Reset some visits!?

Report bugs of current version 2.2.5 here!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Development Team

Reset some visits!?

Postby x-man on Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:13 pm

Hello,
I think that I find some bug in script!
Script two time reset some visits in CALENDAR but not in "your hits" stats, I don`t know why, I only change "language" in "userprofile" and and after that visit "calendar" and I see -~200 visitors for that day (don`t reset hole stats for that day), also, in some other account script reset much more visitors for only one day!
What you think about this? Why I have this problem? Why script reset stats when I change something?

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH BAD!

Thanks!
x-man

Postby x-man on Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:30 am

Somebody read this?
This is big problem for me, your script reset STATS in CALENDAR every day, why you don`t setup that like for "your hits"?

Where can be problem? In my setup script? I set limit for logs (use very much MySQL base), 500 logs!

Please help me!
x-man

Postby sdjl on Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:38 pm

Could you provide me with a URL to login and see this for myself please?

David
sdjl

Postby x-man on Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:10 pm

I think this now work but I must set UNLIMITED LOGS (0 in setup for "Log Deletion by Logs") but now my MySQL DB every day have higher value in MB and if I have 100 account x DB ~100MB that is 10 000MB...that is not good! Do this must be like I write here? Calendar can`t work without logs in DB? Calendar can`t have FIX value in DB like for YOUR HITS?

Also, I`ll send you PM with login details!
x-man

Postby sdjl on Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:57 pm

I still can't work out what the problem is you're encountering...?
The calendar looks fine to me...

You have a high number of hits a day, make sure you run the optimize user and optimize admin database tables from the admin scripts. This will hopefully prevent the tables from corrupting.

David
sdjl

Postby x-man on Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:23 pm

sdjl wrote:I still can't work out what the problem is you're encountering...?
The calendar looks fine to me...

You have a high number of hits a day, make sure you run the optimize user and optimize admin database tables from the admin scripts. This will hopefully prevent the tables from corrupting.

David

Yes, but, do you see value for "YOUR HITS" and who value I have in calendar? NOT SAME!! Script delete stats for few days in calendar!

How you optimize database in admin? Who value you use in setup of script for logs and users?

Thanks!
x-man

Postby sdjl on Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:19 am

Ah right, i see what you mean now.

This could be an indication that the hits aren't being counted uniquely.

I don't know of a solution or why it does this all i can say is that mine is like it as well.

David
sdjl

Return to PPhlogger bug reports