PHPee.com PHP development forum
Directory depth question - Album depth?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigNick0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Directory depth question - Album depth? Reply with quote
Ok, here's another one:

I have my ImageMagick converter working now! Thanks!

I added an album with a directory structure like:

/scans
-1940s
-1950s

Pigalle doesn't seem to want to go BEYOND the first SUB-LEVEL. Is this normal? How deep can my structure go?

Also, this may be obvious, but how do I define a primary photo for my album titles?

THanks!

-Nick
pipo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Directory depth question - Album depth? Reply with quote
BigNick0 wrote:
Pigalle doesn't seem to want to go BEYOND the first SUB-LEVEL. Is this normal? How deep can my structure go?

Only 1 sublevel is supported in Pigalle. But if I got your structure right, you only have 1 sublevel, so this shouldn't be a problem.
As an example, check the sublevels of the Testalbum in http://pigalle.phpee.com/index.php?mode=album&alb=Testalbum

BigNick0 wrote:
Also, this may be obvious, but how do I define a primary photo for my album titles?

log in with a moderator user (e.g. the default admin user), browse into your album and sub-album, click on an image, below, you'll find the following two links:
  • define as main
  • define as main of superalbum
The meaning of those should be self-explanatory.
BigNick0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: re: sublevel Reply with quote
Sorry, my original post didn't show the right structure. I actually do have TWO sublevels. So that explains the problem I'm having. I'll have to flatten out my photo archive.

And thanks for the tip. Thats just what I was looking for. I expected to see it on the page where you edit the album.

Thanks again!

-Nick
NotMe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is it possible to implement more than one sublevel?

Maybe it could be done by 'hacking' the recursion in Sd_DirScan.class.php or so (the scan function is in there). Well, writing code is not my best virtue Wink

It would be very nice if it becomes possible in the future!

Thanks in advance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    phpee.com Forum Index -> Pigalle Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1