PHPee.com PHP development forum
Search bots logger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    phpee.com Forum Index -> Phlogger3 feature requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
max2000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Search bots logger Reply with quote
I would like to have the search bots logged in a separate list and hopefully to be able to export historic data to process them with external programs (i know there is some freeware to do this).
As far as i understand this is not possible with the present version if pphlogger and the web pages are not in the same domain (or server?).

I've been seraching a lot for this feature, please consider that it will turn your statistics from better to UNIQUE Razz
lohis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Search bots logger Reply with quote
max2000 wrote:
I would like to have the search bots logged in a separate list and hopefully to be able to export historic data to process them with external programs (i know there is some freeware to do this).
As far as i understand this is not possible with the present version if pphlogger and the web pages are not in the same domain (or server?).

I've been seraching a lot for this feature, please consider that it will turn your statistics from better to UNIQUE Razz

zhat would be really great
V@no

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: Search bots logger Reply with quote
max2000 wrote:
if I'm not misstaken, if your pphlogger script located on other server, u wont be able log bots at all, because most of them dont support javascript and might ignore tags as well.
The only 100% proof sollution is call pphlogger through PHP, witch require have it on the same server.
Page 1 of 1