PHPee.com PHP development forum
Yabook Installation error

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    phpee.com Forum Index -> YaBook Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
balltongu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Yabook Installation error Reply with quote
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting my install of Yabook running. Here is the error I get in my browser when I try and goto it:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_OLD_FUNCTION' or `T_FUNCTION' or `T_VAR' or `'}'' in /u/domains/gorrill.com/content/yabook/private/lib/sourdough/Sourdough.class.php on line 44

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sourdough in /u/domains/gorrill.com/content/yabook/private/index.inc.php on line 26

I'm not too knowledged in the way of PHP, so I'm hoping someone can help me out with this one. The site is run off of a hosting provider, and I'm assuming its PHP 5. It's a Mandrake 10 box with php installed from URPMI, which I would imagine would have php5 and not anything older, but I could be wrong.

Thanx,

Iann
sdjl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please use the search features of this forum.
You would have found your answer.

You're not running PHP5, simple as that.

David
balltongu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My apologies. I was in a rush, and wasn't thinking. Will see what I can do about getting PHP 5 happening on that box.

Thanx,

Iann
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    phpee.com Forum Index -> YaBook Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1