PHPee.com PHP development forum
Donwload stat problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BriVidO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Donwload stat problem Reply with quote
I try to control the download in my site. I have insert the correct url :

http://www.argo-web.it/pphlogger/dlcount.php?id=lunanuova&url=/episodi/seconda/episodio2.zip
But in my stats i can't see the download hits.

Why ???
danny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Donwload stat problem Reply with quote
you need to click on unite on/off to show the hits.
BriVidO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Donwload stat problem Reply with quote
Yes i have click on unite on/off (http://www.argo-web.it/pphlogger/edit_user.php?settings_dlunite=1)
but i can't see any result !!!

WHY ??? Help me please !!!
danny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Donwload stat problem Reply with quote
well have you added the code to before the file to track downloads ?
BriVidO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Donwload stat problem Reply with quote
The code ??? I have add this code: yourfile.zip

There is another one ?
duckisme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Did you ever figure out how to make the dl counter work? Reply with quote
Did you ever figure out how to make the dl counter work? I put the code in my link like you did and also clicked on the unite on/off button.
sdjl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It should all be detailed in the manual as to how it works:

http://pphlogger.phpee.com/doc.html

Please note that the thread you posted into is about a year and half old so i wouldn't count on a response from the original author.

David
duckisme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: My code is as the manual/supporting document shows Reply with quote
Was just hoping someone with this similar problem would read this thread instead of posting the same exact question in a new one.

My code is as the document you directed me to shows (and as the code in the email that pphlogger sent to me upon the generation of the new account)

One thing I tried, is that I manually went into the database table "pphl_users" and changed the "dlunite" to "1" because I couldn't get the pphlogger gui to set the "unite on/off" button to "1". Didn't seem to do the job either and I'm assuming "dlunite" means "yes, count the downloads"?

Anyway, if anyone had this problem in the past and found a way to fix it, please post the resolution. That way others experiencing the same problem can find the answer here. If I find a fix, I'll post it.

I'm experiencing this in version 2.2.5 if it matters.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    phpee.com Forum Index -> PPhlogger Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1