PHPee.com PHP development forum
Help frm Newbie > newbies re: installation and pphlogger.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
atombomb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Help frm Newbie > newbies re: installation and pphlogger. Reply with quote
Hi Board,
Just thought I'd put something back into this forum as I have found it a fantasic open-source proggie! Cheers m8! Very Happy

It's amazing how the day flies by when you're trying to install new software - I munched up 5 hours today, and lost 1m hairz. Razz

Here's my setup:
I have an ISP who I have a shared hosting account with.
As part of that, I can link subdirectories of that to other domain names without redirections etc (e.g. the 'shared hosting' part!).

I installed the proggie on my main domain that hosts the webspace, and couldn't work out how to get the stats to work on the shared hosting account. It seemed to 'ignore' the .js file, even though it was present. It didn't log any stats at all!

What I DIDN'T realise was that there is a DIFFERENT PPHLOGGER.JS file for each user account under phpee! It's got the username for each registered user built into the file.. I thought it was the same for all. Embarassed

So here's a tip... make sure you check the user details in the .js file, and\or get the version from the user login. Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    phpee.com Forum Index -> PPhlogger Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1